Online Reservation System
Registration is the process which enables you to do the following:
- Selecting the date of the event.
- Selecting seat category, price, and quantity of seats for each category.
- Selecting preferable seat location from the visual chart.
- The required data to be entered in the registration form is: name and email address.
Payment is the process which enables you to do the following:
- Review your Receipt / Order Confirmation and make some edit.
- Review your final invoice and download it as a PDF file if needed.
- In case of Bank transaction: The invoice contains all necessary information for successful money transfer.
- Please email a copy of your bank transaction to [email protected] to confirm payment.
After successful payment, every attendee will be eligible to access his own E-ticket.
- Every E-ticket is unique and contains the name of its owner, seat category and price.
- In case of single reservation: The E-ticket will contain its single seat-code.
- In case of group reservation: The E-ticket of the primary registrant will contain all the group’s seat-codes.
- Every E-ticket contains a unique bar-code that will be used for automated Check-in.
Important information regarding group reservation:
- You can reserve tickets not only for yourself, but for a group also.
- If your group is ten or more, contact [email protected] before payment to get a special discount.
- The first entered name in the registration form (Attendee #1) will be the primary registrant / seat holder.
- The primary registrant represents all the group financially, and his name will appear in the invoice, which the system generates for the group.
- The primary registrant’s account will contain the codes of all reserved seats for the group, and he will assign reserved seats to the group.
- Please make sure that your email address is a correct one, that all communication would take place through this email.